Anti Chess Anti Chess

Choose queen. Had to sacrafise her and then got an error ```An exception has occured, but exception handling has been disabled in this build. If you are the developer of this content, enable exceptions in your project's WebGL player settings to be able to catch the exception or see the stack trace.```

devilsgarage responds:

Oh - Thanks for reporting this bug - we should have a look at this asap
Newgrounds gold to you

Crazy Maze! Crazy Maze!

WOOT ALL MY 5 R BELONG 2 THIS!

Circus.Free! Circus.Free!

You should have made some trophies. Cool game :)

Little Wooden Hut Escape 3 Little Wooden Hut Escape 3

Seems a bit arbitrary

Farm Smash Farm Smash

Great game, very unique and it took me a while to work what was going on without instructions. it's weird though... I feel as thought I'd probably do better if the letters wasn't limited to cvbn and instead was A-Z.

Hatchet Harry Hatchet Harry

T'is a shame there was no Newgrounds trophies.
I figured the fastest way to complete this game was to upgrade the money I made each round first.

Age of Wonder : Scrolls Age of Wonder : Scrolls

Good game... unique.
I like how you're helping them, instead of smashing blocks or killing aliens.
The voices also reminded me of the Rockstar game Bully, where they'd say random shit like this too.
The only thing bad is that the last level is unessarily hard, especially compared to the other levels.
I think I just got lucky.
It also puts me off trying to get 90 Ankhs..

danishgoel responds:

Thanks, yes it doesnt always have to be about killing/destroying something. I am glad there is still demand for non-violent fun :)
That last level is really tricky, but if you are good with timing your throws it can be done pretty quickly. The main difficulty is because of having to watch and account for 2 moving groups.
Check out the walk-through for the best and quickest way to complete the last level with 3 stars, best of luck.

What Do We Do Now? What Do We Do Now?

Last puzzle was easier than the 3rd one.
The 3rd one was nice. Didn't take long, but it was nice.
Could be longer. Maybe spend a week on it instead for the next one :P

seanjames responds:

I'll probably spend more like a year on the next one :D Thanks for the feedback. You're definitely right about the difficulty order...

How To Cook Everything How To Cook Everything

Found a new bug. If I'm cooking something and then I go back to the screen where you select the ingredients.. If I keep putting things on the tray eventually I'll get a button that appears. In the next screen where I cut stuff, I'll get the items I had used previously, i.e. the ones which I was cooking last.

Shark Lifting Shark Lifting

You've got the times as stacked and also the times in the game are 10x as high than the leaderboard.