Strawberry Clock Rides the Train Strawberry Clock Rides the Train

Oh my goodness, didn't expect that ending! F*ck

BARTPOCALYPSE BARTPOCALYPSE

Wow

Cal in Cartoon - Episode Seven Cal in Cartoon - Episode Seven

It's good. Some nice little jokes here and there.

My only suggestion is that right now it seems a part like part 7 instead of episode 7.
The difference being, this feels like a movie split into several parts, instead of an episode you might find in a series.
Don't change it, it's good they all link together. But maybe allow the script to imply what as happened before. Not so much in a sense that it's annoying for those who had watched the previous episodes.

Not the easiest things to do, but just something to bear in mind and you'll do it better each time :P

calmulligan responds:

Thanks heaps for the critique! I appreciate the time you took to give me your thoughts and criticism, and will certainly take this all into account as the series develops.
I can promise you, as I'm now working on episode 17, episodes 11 through to 20 are almost an entirely different show; better executed and has more of an identity and quality to it. I hope you continue watching as it evolves :)

Anti Chess Anti Chess

Choose queen. Had to sacrafise her and then got an error ```An exception has occured, but exception handling has been disabled in this build. If you are the developer of this content, enable exceptions in your project's WebGL player settings to be able to catch the exception or see the stack trace.```

devilsgarage responds:

Oh - Thanks for reporting this bug - we should have a look at this asap
Newgrounds gold to you

Crazy Maze! Crazy Maze!

WOOT ALL MY 5 R BELONG 2 THIS!

Circus.Free! Circus.Free!

You should have made some trophies. Cool game :)

Let It Go (Short) Let It Go (Short)

Damn, it's crazy to go back to this song and listen to it again. It means a lot to me, simply because it was used in my game. I've heard it countless times. It now holds such meaning to me. Fantastic!

jmagnum responds:

:D :D :D Thank you very much. It was an honor to have one of my songs heard in a game C:

~NK~ "Nightfall" ~NK~ "Nightfall"

Nice one Yellowman

JHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!
This track is dope!

Rukkus responds:

lol thanks for the good feedback, my half asian brotha

Disorganism Disorganism

Brilliant Work

Lovely.. haha ^_^

Whats the yet "150 children, yet here we see this little boy walking alone" from lol.. sounds like you took it out of a movie XD

Anywho.. great work.. Ill check your other work now ^_^

JambaClock the Flanders Killer JambaClock the Flanders Killer

Amazing!

Dinosaur Guy Dinosaur Guy

Eeeeeek!

Darth Vulgar Darth Vulgar

Very nice use of gradients!